39 Ways to say HURRY UP | Figure Out English Podcast
Here is a list of useful expressions for your everyday communication in English. How do you make people move faster because you are being late?
- I am pressed for time.
- I am in a hurry.
- We must hurry.
- I am in a rush. I can’t wait any longer.
- I am running out of time.
- I am going to be late.
- I am short of time.
- The clock is ticking. Let’s go!
- Let’s get going.
- Come on! Move it! (very informal)
- I am not getting any younger! (very informal)