Hello! My name is Daria Storozhilova.
I am a professional English teacher and trainer as well as a learning languages enthusiast.
I started teaching in 2002. Since that time, I have had over 1000 students of all levels with such a wide range of goals and problems. At present, I mostly work with students of low-middle levels (A2-B1) helping them achieve confidence and fluency in their English communication.
My projects and achievements:
- I held a Position of Academic Director in one of 4 schools in Russia being accredited by the IH (International House World Organisation with 159 schools worldwide) for 2 years;
- I have been a trainer and author of Business English courses for executives and business owners (Microsoft, Ernst&Young, Danone, PepsiCo, Heineken, Aldo Coppola and many others) for 8 years;
- I created the ‘Easy Speaking’ language school in Moscow; it was my own unique concept of a school helping people to overcome speaking barriers through practical short-term training programmes. We had more 200 happy students in 2 years;
- 100% of my students preparing for the IELTS exam got the grade they needed;
- I have developed my own approach to teaching communication skills in English. It’s the individualized combination of Communicative Method, NLP, ESL, Coaching, and Competencies Training.